va. dcjs # 11-1838
- Allow employees entry to the premises only during scheduled hours.
- Maintain a record of when someone entered the premises.
security against unauthorized entry.
- Provide delayed egress and alarm devices to protect against theft.
- Protect your business with a stand-alone alarm or a integrated
- High Security Locks
- Electronic Access Control
- Monitored Alarm System
- Recorded Video System
Keep a record of who has access to your building, and provide periodic audits to maintain this information.
Perform regular test of security hardware, and repair problems before they break, leaving you with an emergency repair.
- Verify identity before allowing entry through the use of voice or video confirmation.
- Unlock doors remotely to allow entry.
We Recommend and Install
Access Control Systems